Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A matter of life or death

I was having a conversation with "someone" a couple months ago, right around April 30, and we were discussing who was hotter, Bobby Long or Channing Tatum. We ended without a winner but I was thinking you guys could help settle this for us. I have made photo collages of each of them (because this is just that important) to help you decide. I will also include a small amount of info in case you are the kind of person who needs that and then please vote. (it is, after all, a matter of life and death)

Bachelor #1: Bobby Long is 23 years old and is a musician. He co-wrote "Let me Sign," which was on the Twilight soundtrack.
Bachelor #2: Channing Tatum is 29 and is a former model now actor. He has appeared in "Step Up," and "She's the Man."I really want to be right so I want you to vote for my guy, but that's not really what this is all about. I will still have the same opinion no matter the results, but I think it's fun to know if that opinion is shared by many or not. Don't let me down ladies!

26 comments:

Jenny said...

Bachelor #1, obviously.

Valerie said...

Sorry I have to go with #2.

Alisa said...

I don't know of either. Are you suprised? But I think musicians trump models. You had me worried, for a moment.

Elizabeth said...

I didn't know either of them but I went with first appeal...

Elisa said...

Sarah is with you...i have to go with K on this one. I just don't like meaty guys, and the musician thing is HOT.

Kate said...

Thank you to all who have voted Bobby! He is so good looking! He plays the guitar like no one I've ever seen before, I could listen to him talk all day (the accent ladies, he's British), and he can sing!!! go listen to his music on his myspace www.myspace.com/musicbobbylong

Elizabeth, who did you vote for?

Amanda, I love the collages! You even went out and got another pic of Bobby.

Unknown said...

Definitely #2 - I like clean cut men!

Jenn said...

I want to know who you're bribing...Kate's poll is in a dead heat, and yours is clearly...well....not. Either way, you'll be happy to know that my vote is for Mr. Tatum.

Sara said...

I pick #1..Hi Amanda.. this is Sara/Jenny's sister. Turns out I stalk your blog through her blog. I am always hoping that you will post secret milky way recipes :) Your family is beautiful!

Kate said...

Something is wrong here, I only see one vote for Bobby, but a lot of comments picking him.

Who are all the votes to Channing?

Candace said...

Absolutely Channing Tatum!!! Hands down. What are these other girls smoking???

Miranda said...

#2. If you can be bald and still have kissable lips, that trumps pretty hair.

Michelle said...

Definitely voting Channing!

Amber said...

Definitely number 2....no doubt!

Kate said...

Bobby is so much more than pretty hair. I think better lips as well.

Amanda said...

I forgot to mention that if you don't pick Kate's favorite, she will harass you and question you at every turn. Beware. Apparently this non-biased poll isn't for the faint of heart.

Kate said...

That's right ladies. You are all entitled to your own opinion, I'm just going to talk (or strong arm)you into picking Bobby.

Now in reality, I only replied things back to the ones that said not so nice things about Bobby. I have to stick up for him. For instance, I never said anything to Valerie because she simply said "Sorry I have to go with #2".

Ryan and Crystal said...

Mr. Hottie Tatum #2 bachelor, please for my vote. No competition, hands down!!!

Ryan and Crystal said...

I think Mr. Bobby needs a new hair do. His hair is just not attractive. Now for the #2, delicious!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2 also...I don't really need the rock hard abs however, I just think he is all around more handsome!

Jen said...

Wow, this turned out to be quite the controversy! I'm sorry to say I had to side with Kate- I just won't say here what side that was!! :)

Kate said...

I can't believe how many of you are participating.

I hope Bobby never changes his hair!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

I so think bachelor number 2.

Encore Dance said...

Obviously #2!! The Tater was named after him! He is an AMAZING dancer and I love his boyish charm in She's the Man! I also love how sweaty he always is. lol

Jessica Larae said...

i would like to vote for the gorgeous channing tatum!

Unknown said...

#2 no questions asked. The other guy looks like a scruffy old bum.--I dont know him though so maybe he's not that bad, but first impression~Yeaa I'll take Tatum